sorry my friend...

Posted by 贤_BrOTheR... | Posted in | Posted on 7:00 AM

"dun wry lar...i sure wont leave u alone 1! i swear!"

diz is wat i said bfore we start form4 to a very important friend of mine...
i had promise her dat i will still treat her da same as bfore although we r nt in da same class...

bt...

wat i did was juz....
simply talk to her,
oni teman her during recess time...

den oni until da day she didnt want to talk to me anymore...
i realised...

i was soo stupid...
idiotic...
unforgiveable...

y do i treat my best fren dat way?
y do i let her all alone?
y do i ...

i feel like hitting myself...
slapping myself...
KILLING MYSELF!!!!

i am so STUPID...

bt today...

u tel me
wat u hate the most...
it is dat U r treated "SECONDHAND'LY" by someone/(like spare tyre...)

i suddenly realise...

i had done sumting veli wrong...
i had hurt u...

IM SORRY...

bt i swear...
u did nt drop to da second place in my heart....

although i realy had treat u cold ,bad,irresponsible bfore...
bt...
u r still da best in my heart...
MY BEST FREN!!!

IM REALY SORRY!!!

for wat i had done...
wat i had said...
wat i had become...

would u pleez forgive me?

give me another chance...

let us go bck to wat we r like bfore...

i might be bz...
might be in different class...

bt
i wont act like diz anymore...
i PROMISE!!!

bt
if i realy did da same thing again...
u can juz come straight up to me n giv me a slap...
to wake me up...
from diz mistake i made...

IM SORRY...




(to a best fren of mine...).......24.07.09 , Friday



FYI:"DIZ IS NT A LOVE LETTER!!!!!!!!!!"

Comments (1)

wasei...u gao bai meh!!!???
hahaha...
XD
你几~可以的!!!hahaha

Post a Comment