~WAT AN UNLUCKY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!~T.T

Posted by 贤_BrOTheR... | Posted in | Posted on 9:08 PM

OMG...

so nervous...

coz today im gonna take my P license test...

woke up early at bout 7 today...

wait for LCN to cum...

den...

took a ride in front my hauz...

later...

we went there...

so many people there...

sum take P for motor like me...
sum take license for car...


wait until my turn...

wear a veli shiny yellow singlet...

start the motor...

den GO!!!!!!!!!

bt...

kesian...

i fall from da TITI in the bahagian b...

so i know...

i've failed...

so sad...

both my bahagian oso fail...

ARRGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bt congrats for LCN coz she passed lar...

feel like crying man!!!!

after finish...

went to take my paper...

den told my trainer (bro.Tai)...

he said:"u really r an unlucky 1 today ya know?"

i juz kept on laughing...

coz i dunno wat to do anymore...==

so sorry to disapoint him...

haih...

bt wat to do...

nvm lo...

decided to take the test again nxt Fri...

bt...

OH NO!!!

my L license dah tamat tarikh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...T.T

had to pay again for the test...
had to pay again for my L license...


wat a kesian n damn unlucky day...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment