wat a great day...

Posted by 贤_BrOTheR... | Posted in | Posted on 2:42 AM

today...

when i was using my com...

vincent suddenly called...

he ask me...

gt motor o nt...

bring him out to buy prepaid card...

so i said...

gt...

ok lo...

go lo...

i bring him there...

he wanna bring me bck...

he insist...

so i let him be lo...

bt oo...

outside rainy day...

before we reach my home...

only not more than 50m from my hauz...

he turn at the corner...

veli fast...

n da road is damn slippery...


so nxt...

BANG.........................................................

on the road we are...

tar road...

but...

aligatok la...

we fell together bt i gt him under me...

as a cushion...

huhu...

i oni gt sum scratches on my left knee...

bt oo...

kesian vincent la...

he gt scratches on his left knee oso...

bt a lot bigger...

n oso a small hole on his left palm n elbow...

wakaka...

its damn funny at da moment we fell...

bfore i manage to stand up...

vincent oledi appologising...

haha...

i know he feel really guilty...

wakaka...

so we discuss lo how to go to skul n prepare to be laugh at by our gang...

n of coz la put on sum medicine...

we both said da same thing after we reach my home...

by MENUNTUN my motor...

(ps:the left signal cover crack...gt sum scratches in front...n the rubber of my tayar went off!!!my motor!!!T.T)

we both didnt fall for a veli long time edi...

n vincent oso said dat its hav been a long while dat he didnt c those colour on his leg edi...

mean bleeding wound lo...

haha...

sama sama...

dunno y ar?

every1 who ride motor must have accident at least once 1 oo...

tradition?

confuse...

Comments (0)

Post a Comment